1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon moringa powder
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 cup (120 ml) cold butter
1/2 cup (120 ml) heavy cream
1/2 cup (120 ml) water
1/4 cup (50 ml) irrigated brownie mix
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a small bowl, combine cocoa, sugar, moringa powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and butter.
3. Spread mixture on a 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate.
4. Bake for 25 minutes, or until well browned.
5. Remove from oven.
6. In a small bowl, combine cream and water.
7. Pour into a caning the mixture.
8. Spread on the brownie mix.
9. Bake for an additional 5 minutes.
10. Remove from oven.
Serve with whipped cream and enjoy!
Moringa Chili: A Nourishing and Flavorful Recipe
Moringa Coconut Curry: A Creamy and Nutrient-Packed Delight
Moringa Green Smoothie: Refreshing and Nutritious Green Power
Moringa Hummus: A Wholesome Twist on a Classic Dip
Moringa Kimchi: Spicy and Probiotic-Rich Fermented Goodness