1-pound lasagna noodles
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1-pound ground beef
1 (28-ounce) can of crushed tomatoes
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon moringa powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
3 cups ricotta cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Cook lasagna noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
3. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
4. Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 8 minutes.
5. Add crushed tomatoes, oregano, basil, moringa powder, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Spread 1/2 cup of the meat sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
7. Layer with 4 lasagna noodles, 1/3 of the ricotta cheese, 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese, and 1/2 cup of the meat sauce.
8. Repeat layers twice more, ending with the remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Moringa Pancakes: Start Your Day with a Nutritious and Delicious Superfood
Moringa Pizza: A Healthy and Creative Twist on a Classic Dish
Moringa Sambar Soup: A Warming and Flavorful Indian Soup
Moringa Shepard’s Pie: A Hearty and Healthy Comfort Food
Moringa Squash Casserole: A Savory and Sweet Dish That’s Perfect for Fall