1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Cook lasagna noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
3. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
4. Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 8 minutes.
5. Add crushed tomatoes, oregano, basil, moringa powder, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Spread 1/2 cup of the meat sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
7. Layer with 4 lasagna noodles, 1/3 of the ricotta cheese, 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese, and 1/2 cup of the meat sauce.
8. Repeat layers twice more, ending with the remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes.