1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 8 minutes.
4. Add diced tomatoes, oregano, basil, moringa powder, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Spread the beef mixture in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
6. Spread mashed potatoes over the beef mixture. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
7. Bake for 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Let cool for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!