1. Preheat oven to 350-degree F, grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
2. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and cook until soften, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in ﬂour, salt and pepper. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly until mixture is thick and bubbly.
4. Remove from heat and stir in moringa powder.
5. In a large bowl, combine mashed squash, cheese and sauce. Pour into prepared baking dish.
6. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
7. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.